Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review- RIMMEL LONDON Wake Me Up Concealer



     In today's blog post I'm going to talk about a well known concealer from Rimmel London and that is the Wake Me Up concealer whit anti-fatigue effect and radiant glow . I heard that this is the best drugstore concealer so I said let's try out.
       I never used a high end concealer because I can't afford it but I said that I will try this concealer just to see if it's good and if it's worth the hype . I got this concealer in a gift set with the Rimmel London Primer ( I did a review on that to ) so I just had to try it because it was 2 for the price of one .( The gift set cost 5,49 dollars ).
        I used this concealer with the primer and I have to say that I didn't put foundation on because it covered all the imperfections and acne i had ,and  I was very shocked to see that i didn't needed foundation after I put a coat of concealer on . I think it looked very good on my skin .It looked like a very low coverage foundation . It covered the redness like a pro and the veins under my eyes .
        I say that if you want a decent drugstore concealer try this one out , I don't say that it will do miracles but it did for me . I prefer less coverage because I don't want to hide my face .
My personal opinion : I love it because it is light , comes on very smooth , it gives a decent coverage what I love .
Here are some pictures about the product :
It comes in 4 shades :

  • IVORY ( my color )


  • TRUE IVORY 

  • CLASSIC BEIGE

  • SOFT BEIGE









Here is the link : Rimmel London Wake me up

No comments:

Post a Comment