Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review - RIMMEL LONDON Fix&Perfect Pro Multi Action Primer


                 In today blog post I'm going to talk about a product that I discovered recently . Before I bought this I wasn't a primer girl I didn't even know what a primer is but after watching a tons of makeup videos I heard a lot about different primers so I thought I should try one . Before using this primer I had a lot of trouble putting on my makeup , my foundation mostly but after trying this out I'm pretty pleased with it .
                This primer that I'm going to talk about is the Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro multi action primer ( I believe that there is a another one with red writing ) But I have the one with the blue writing . I have the 002 Primer witch has 5 benefits : Smooths , Resurface , Brightens , Mattifis and Protects . I'm really happy that is a mattifiing primer because I have oily skin but I have to say that it makes me a little bit oily anyway. It has a really nice sent to it I quite like it . As for the inside the primer has a white color and it goes on smooth and absorbs very quickly . I love to use it just on my bare face without any foundation don't ask me I don't know why it just feels so nice . 
                Personal opinion : I love it but I think it makes my skin to break out and it makes my skin oily , but I still love it because it makes the job . I'm also including some pictures about the product :






No comments:

Post a Comment