Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fake Urban Decay Naked 3 palette review



          Not so long ago I got myself some Urban Decay Naked palettes all three of them but all fake just to see and try them out , well what can I say I'm not surprised about there quality . But just to make it clear , they are different kind of fake palettes , the ones you got from Ali express or Ebay and there are the ones you got from other companies that make SIMILAR products not FAKE but SIMILAR , and they can have better quality . 
          To be ones I got my palettes from a girl so I don't know where she bought them but oh well , that's not why we are here . I have to say when you open the palette the colors are beautiful but when you swatch them oh Lord they are disastrous .  From the outside you can't tell that it is fake but from the quality you can .For some of the shadows opacity is 0 , and they have fall outs and it's like chalk  , like you smash some colorful chalks and put them into a palette . 
          And then there is the brush witch is double sided . One side is more like a flat ,, pack on ,, brush and the other is a blending brush, I don't have problem with the blending side but with the pack on side , is so stiff don't holds the color on the brush so it's just a mess. Now I will show some pictures and swatches for you . 








No comments:

Post a Comment