Tuesday, May 3, 2016

REVIEW - Rimmel London Lasting Finish 24 h






       Hello guys , It's been a while since I did my last beauty product review so now that i finally have some free time I wanted to do this review about the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 24 h foundation with comfort serum ! It's been my go to foundation lately and I'm really liking it .
       Since I pale and I have yellow undertones in my skin I found it hard to found a matching foundation that looks good and It's my color.
       This foundation is a drugstore foundation that cost me 9 dollars and 30 cents . It says on the bottle that it is a long lasting foundation up to 24 hours with comforting serum and SPF 20 and it is a skin perfecting full coverage foundation . A warning for you , I have oily skin and this foundation has perfume in it so if you have sensitive skin be careful your skin might not like the perfume in it and It might break you out other than that for me it work even tho like I said I have oily skin I have no problem with it .
       It's definitely a build able foundation and I use it with the Rimmel London wake me up concealer .
       I think this is all you have to know about this foundation if you want review on it go search on youtube to see before and after photos .
       I also forgett to say that mine is in the sade Ivory 100 this was the lightest in my drugstore market .
       If you have questions feel free to ask them in the comments down below and I will make sure to reply as quickly as I can .






No comments:

Post a Comment